Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting Real

Well, this marks the second week in my quest to lose some baby weight. In case you are reading this and don't know me, I was blessed about a year ago with the prettiest baby God ever put on this earth:
I'll be real here: I weighed 150 when I got pregnant with Sarah. I weighed 130 when I got married. The day I delivered Sarah, I weighed 197. This past Monday morning (which will hereafter be known as McFatty Mondays, to encourage me to lose the fat) I weighed 167.2. For two weeks, I have exercised at least 5 days a week, sometimes 6, but never on Sunday. I figure God gives me a pass on Sundays. So to get to my wedding weight, I have 37 pounds to go. I'd like to lose 40, just to give me an even number. So here we go! Losing weight! I have a jogging stroller and salad in the fridge; come along with me on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! We'll lose the weight together sissy! :) Love you so much, I don't tell you enough how blessed I am to be your genetic carbon copy.
    -AERG

    ReplyDelete