Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! I'm Ashley, welcome to my blog! I decided to do this blog as a way to chronicle my family's life as we live as a family of three plus a huge german shepherd in a townhouse somewhere in Missouri just trying to make it all work out.

Here is our story:
My husband Mike has joined the ranks of the under-employed; driving a truck with his MBA thanks to the economy. He was out of work for 1.5 years, during which I was pregnant, gave birth, and continued my graduate degree. Our daughter Sarah was born about a year ago and the biggest adventure of our lives began! This blog will be about everything, from the goings on of Sarah, to graduate school, to my journey to lose baby weight that is being stubborn thanks to PCOS and endometriosis. We believe in God and His provision, and hope that through this blog, you will see how we have been blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment