Tuesday, April 5, 2011

McFatty um....Tuesday? (let's pretend it's Monday)

Hi all! I'm pretending that today's Monday for McFatty Monday, although it's Tuesday. No real update here; I didn't lose weight last week but I didn't gain. I'm not sure I"ll actually lose again until after this semester is over and I graduate in May!! Something about my thesis, a 15 page research paper, a 10ish page research proposal (theoretical, I don't actually have to do this research the proposal is about), a couple of finals and my national certification exam all happening before May 4 have me a touch busy. They also have me eating cookies, like the easter egg sugar cookie from Panera, not that I have any favorites.

I am, however, going to the gym at least 5 days a week and drinking a ton of water. This not only helps my sanity and stress, but helps me not gain, but not lose. I'll try hard this week to watch what I eat in addition to the exercise and water, and we'll see if I can't lose a pound or so!

I'm also happy to note that I now have a new follower! Hello, fellow loser of baby flab! I'm so happy to now have two followers to my little blog! :)

Blessings!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment