Monday, April 11, 2011

McFatty!!

Well I lost a pound last week, which is good, but was horrible at eating all weekend. It really just seemed like one thing after another happened where for some reason we couldn't eat at home. It was mostly bad time management; it was gorgeous around Missouri last weekend and we spent as much time as possible outside with Sarah. She adores the outside and we had so much fun! We did fit in an almost 3 mile walk/jog with the dog and Sarah outside, which is always good! And, I ran through the sprinkler last evening with her, which must count as something, right?! RIGHT?!

Seriously?! Does it get any cuter than this? I really don't think so!
All in all, this week suffered because of two things: lack of exercise, and lack of water. I need to keep my big water bottle filled up and ready to go so I'll use it. I can feel my throat is sore because of allergies and I know water would help that too. So, not a horrible week but not a great week, either. This week will be warmer weather, as it appears Spring has finally decided to arrive and stay, which should help me too!
Have a good Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment