Monday, April 18, 2011

McFatty

Well I'm still not down any weight, and it's for lack of trying. This week was horrendous, and I did not do well. I'm still wearing a size 10, and I haven't exercised since.....Tuesday evening. Wednesday Sarah came down with strep throat and Friday I came down with it. So we've been working on getting well. Over at The Heir to Blair she listed reasons to be healthy and also about using myfitnesspal.com. I also read about it over on Type B Mom so I signed up. I entered in that I had exercised based on the fact that I intended to exercise, but the husband ended up having a meeting tonight and that has derailed my plans since I had the baby instead and it's raining. So no evening walk/jog tonight. I'll get one in tomorrow morning during my break at school. Here's my list of why I'm losing weight:

1. To be a good example to Sarah
2. To fit into a size 6 again
3. To get my self confidence back
4. Because I know my stomach will need plastic surgery (even my OB said so), I need to do the absolute most work I can so that my results are the best they can be once we're done having kids and will have the surgery done.
5. So that I feel like I can wear shorter shorts than bermudas this summer
6. To help my PCOS and Endometriosis from returning

So there are my reasons. They mean a lot to me, although some are deep (children and health) and some are shallow (appearance). I'm hoping that by signing up with my fitness pal that I'll stay on track. Wish me luck!

love,
Ashley

1 comment: