Monday, February 7, 2011

J Alexander's and the McFatty Monday aftermath

Okay, so it's not J Alexander's fault that they make incredible steaks and Not Your Ordinary mac & cheese.  It is delicious, but I chose to eat it; after all, it was my husband's birthday celebration. It's also not the blizzard's fault that during a blizzard I get all sad and unmotivated and don't work out. So I didn't keep up with the healthy eating and I fell off of the exercise bandwagon this week. Consequently, I gained from last week, up to 168. That's okay, it's one minor setback, one minor week, and in the grand scheme of things, won't matter. I'll still lose this weight. I will finish this weight loss. I owe it to myself, my family, and my health.

Also, my husband found a copy cat recipe for the NYO Mac & Cheese online and we made it last night. Holy heavy cream and gruyere cheese, batman! It was delish, but SO full of fat and calories!

1 comment: