Monday, February 28, 2011

McFatty Monday!!

Hi, all! It's McFatty Monday again, and I've maintained my weight of last week. So, no loss, but no gain so I guess that's good. I'm going to really focus in on my eating this week, and am considering a sugar fast. It's no secret that I'm a Christian, and fasting is a part of the Christian faith sometimes. I've decided that anytime I really crave sugar (which is a lot!) that I'll remember God's faithfulness and cling to that. His faithfulness has been there through many of my life's trials, and not having sugar should be the least of these trials.

I'm having to give myself a pep talk this morning as I'm trying to figure out what to wear to the clinic today; my supervisor never tells me when it's a jeans day, so I always wear khakis or a skirt. Today may be a skirt or dress day! Hope everybody has a wonderful Monday!

Much love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. It seems like a lot of us are doing good at maintaining our weight...which is going to be great when we get to where we want to be with weight! I just wish I could get there! Haha! Pep talks work wonders :)

    ReplyDelete