Tuesday, February 22, 2011

McFatty Monday and the curse/blessing of the stomach flu

So I've been doing McFatty Monday (don't worry about the fact that I'm a day late) from The Heir to Blair and this week I'm happy to say that I'm at 164! Yay!! That's down a few pounds, and it's exciting. It's also a direct result of the stomach flu which hit our house this week. No matter, I'm down some weight so now I have to maintain the loss and lose some more! I think I can do it!

My little girl was hit especially hard, as babies toddlers often are. She was almost hospitalized with dehydration, but after a good few healthy doses of Phenergren, she is all better and never had to be hospitalized. We are so thankful that we have access to good medical care that keeps our family healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment