Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello, Plateau!

Well it seems as though I've hit a bit of a plateau. I still weigh 164. This probably means that I either need to work out more or eat less. Eating less is definitely easier with graduate school and a toddler keeping my exercise time of about an hour a day about as much as I can do.

I'll see what this week has to bring. My old exercise plan went something like this:
MWF: work out somehow at home, whether that's an exercise video or mall walking with Sarah
T/TH: work out at school at the awesome new student activity center

I will admit that on MWF, I never feel as though I've had as good of a workout as I do on T/TH, so to conquer that, we joined the YMCA. We have an awesome one here and it's right down the road from our house. So far, I've worked out everyday Thursday-Sunday (and will again today). They also have free childcare which is awesome! Sarah stays with my in-laws while I'm at school and in the clinic, so she's not used to a day-care type setting, but she's adjusting normally. Each day it gets better for her. We'll see what happens to my weight loss now that I'll be working out every day!

The good news is that I can fit into a pair of jeans I got for Christmas that didn't fit! I was a size 10 at Christmas and the jeans are a size 8. Now they fit!! I also broke down and bought my first piece of shapewear at Target. I really want some Spanx, but darn it, it's just not in the good ole' budget right now! So these will do, and already my black pants that were alot tight are now just a little tight! I figure a few more days of eating right and working out and I'll be in them!

The goal for today: eat well, exercise, and drink at least 100oz of water! I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment