Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sharing is Caring




This post is going to be mostly stream-of-consciousness typing, so hang in there with me. This post will be about many things.
1. Well it appears the daughter has shared her sickness with me, but I'm determined to beat it. I don't feel bad just yet, but I can feel myself getting sick. In honor of that, I busted this out this morning:


Neilmed Nasaflo Neti Pot

I have a love-hate relationship with it. I hate it because it feels weird, burns sometimes, is awkward to use, and makes me sneeze. I love it because it works. Plain and simple.

2. I've decided I'm going to do Lent this year. No, I'm not Catholic, but I did graduate from a Jesuit Catholic University, so that makes me kind of Catholic. Overall, I'm a strong Christian who is protestant. I happen to attend a Southern Baptist Church right now, but wouldn't call myself "southern baptist". I would just as easily attend a Christian church, but we didn't choose that church for our home for now. I've been inspired by Courtney over at Type B Mom who says that although I'm not Catholic I'm welcome to participate. So for Lent, I'm giving up sugar and chocolatey stuff. This is hard for me, as sugar/chocolatey stuff is my favorite thing in the whole wide world. But I'll do it, both for religious reasons and for my waistline reasons.

3. I have annoying neighbors who were blaring R&B and Soul music at 9:30 last night and woke Sarah up. They got a piece of my mind. I can't wait to move out of this townhouse. It's tiny. It's dark. It's impossible to keep clean with my child running around.

That's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment